Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, May 25, 2006

AN IMPORTANT LESSON LEARNT TODAY / I've never seen mummy so mad with me before

I didn't get to go gai-gai today. I didn't get to play in ToysRUs. I got dragged out of my music class today, I didn't get my sticker from teacher Peggy today and I think I will not get it next week also. I can't get my own last 3 stickers to earn my trip to Wild Wild Wet (from mummy)
Most importantly, I get to learn the core lesson today- Must listen to mummy

Lessons
1) Must listen to mummy
2) Whatever mummy said is for my good, whenever she says no; she tells me why.
3) Mummy will give me chance, but if I don't listen to her - I will get severely punished after that.
4) When I spend time to do anything, to do it well not do a lazy job.
5) Mummy tells me I must show respect for my elders, by addressing them when asked to.
6) Mummy tells me I must be more sensible and be an obedient child, as I am an elder sister now.
7) I must love and share things with my family.
8) I must not bully my younger sister, I must protect my sister when she gets bullied.
9) I must apologise when I am in the wrong
10)My future lies in my behaviour & attitude.

Read on from mummy's blog to find out what happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home