Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, May 05, 2006

I sleeptalk

I was greeted with a red-puffy eyed mummy this morning when I woke up.

I did not know what happened to mummy, but mummy said I was the cause of her sleepless night.
Mummy told me I was sleeptalking, at some time in the middle of the night I was saying "no, no". And sometimes I'll let out a little cry. Mummy got up to see me, but I was sound asleep and she didn't know why I slept the wrong side. Anyway, she left me as I am and turned the bed, so that my head's away from the aircon draft.

She tried to sleep but just couldn't. At one time papa also woke up to check on me and he carried me back to the correct position.

Just as the two of them were trying to get to bed, I spoke "mummy tomorrow morning I wake up early early. I want to watch Barney." They look at me again, this time laughing as they saw my eyes are still closed. Umm.....

Mummy and papa can't tolerate me. Papa was saying that I'm so noisy tonight.

Mummy tried hard to get to sleep but she couldn't. She will after putting this down in the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home