Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I did very well in class today


Today, I did very well in my music lesson. Well, I had to do so because mummy said she is going to beat my backside if I don't, and she will not buy me my dough for my Playdoh. I remembered how much she screamed at me two nights before (25th) when she gave me music revision. And oh yes! That CANE. Did I tell you she actually broke the cane a long time ago when she tried to frightened me by hitting on the table? Wow! If she can break that, I think she can break my legs. I'd better listen to her. After my class, she decided to reward me with a colour colour. I always look forward to the time when the auntie pass me my work. As you can see in these pictures, I was standing near to the oven. And this time, the aunty gave the Rabbit sweets. She gave me two (strange? She normally only give one. Maybe because mummy spoke to her about the sweets the week before)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home