Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Three hours of fun

Three hours seems to be a short time for anyone, but I really had alot of fun.

As we were moving out from the carpark, daddy decided to bring me to Compass Point. On the first floor, I saw Pooh and some games. I wanted to play but mummy told me "later". I was a little disappointed. I kept standing there hoping that she'll change her mind but she held my hand and brought me away.

We went upstairs, I was so happy to see........................Yes! that green froggie - Sakae Sushi. I wanted to eat my chawanmushi but daddy told me it's very crowded and we had to queue, and wanted to bring me to the food court. I told papa "but daddy upstairs is very crowded, alot of people" and pointed to the food court to him. We waited for almost 15 minutes for our turn. I had my salmon skin inari, mummy told me to eat the rice (otherwise no more salmon skin for me next time). Mummy fed me some of her rice from her Katsu Don, I saw mummy putting some chilli powder. Then she continue feeding me, I told her "chilli chilli. I dowan to eat.."Mummy told me "don't worry, mummy won't feed you chilli."
>> Ay! I thought a few days ago she just fed me with chilli??
We finished our lunch about 40 minutes later. And we went to buy some baby wipes from John Little and a waterproof mat for mei-mei - to make the amount $50. Then mummy brought me upstairs to play.


Hundred Acres Wood Carnival

Waiting for my turn. I look like a little "aunty"
Photo didn't turn out nice, coz' it's taken from mom's mobile phone.
Playing this much awaited game. I had to pick up the gold coins and stick on the mural. I found the coins but had problem moving. Mummy had to hold my hand to guide me. Uncle was holding to a stopwatch. Mummy almost had an heart attack. See the quite blurry video here

I played another game where I had to throw the balls into the hunny pot. I managed to get one ball in. Mummy didn't managed to get that down on video in time. Mummy's so proud of me...

Mummy then told me it's time to go home to take a nap. I was expecting more fun as mummy told me that Wanxin & Huixin che-che is coming with Aunty Kum Foong to our house later. Then she promised me that she'll bring me here another day. Umm.. I wonder if she'll really do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home