Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My field trip to airport

This morning I had to wake up extra early to be in school for my field trip.

As usual, mummy will stick around the place until we all go up the bus and leave the carpark.






We went to the viewing gallery at Terminal 1 but didn't get to see much planes so we took a skytrain to Terminal 2. Went to the viewing gallery and I saw so many aeroplanes - many of them the familiar yellow bird Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(which I saw on mummy's electone organ)

The children and myself saw many aeroplanes taking off from the runway, and we were exclaiming in joy.I told the little children that I took aeroplanes many many times - 20 times (mummy say I "hao lian" boast to my friends) to New York to see Statue of Liberty, London Bridge and I dunno where else.

We left the airport and for school, arriving our school at 1pm. We had our lunch in school; took a shower and slept at 2.40pm.

I had an enjoyable day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home