Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day out with my MUM!

Today, mummy brought me out with her to see Dr Teoh. And she also told me that she's going to let me play at Pooh Pooh's playground. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI am so excited.

Mummy and I played a game at the train station. She asked me "which train will come first", I pointed to the direction towards Marina Bay. Mummy sounded so confident of herself and said "okay, whoever lose must buy fries for the winner." And guess what? I won!!

I saw Aricia in the TV again. I heard auntie Wee Chee telling mummy that Aricia's hands are on both her ears. I want to talk to mei-mei, why is she doing that?
We left the clinic in less than an hour. It's strange, normally we had to wait very long. But I'm glad coz it means I can get to eat my fries soon.


It's lunch time, so mummy brought me to Mum's Cuisine. I remembered my Tiramisu cake from Spaggeddies and wanted it, but mummy said "later" and brought me to ELC. I simply love playing with the train set. Pictures of me inside ELC:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mummy bought me this, hoping that I'll be a genius. Mummy please give me a break!!

Things she's still considering if she should get for me



We went to Takashimaya, I only managed to stay alert for awhile and then I dozed off. I don't know where mummy brought me to. Many hours later, as mummy was walking out of Books Kinokuniya was the time I woke up.

And what did I see? Mummy stopped outside a shop looking at her own things but I saw a train set on display. Mummy brought me in and I was playing with another train set by BRIO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mummy bought me a Puzzle Block hoping to make a genius. (again!!)I'm more interested in train sets so that Aricia can play with me next time.

I kept talking about the game we played and my fries. Mummy was getting a little frustrated and brought me to Centrepoint's McDonalds. When I was there, a few aunties from different tables kept looking at me. When they left, mummy made me say goodbye to them.

We went up to First Level and I saw the playground. Mummy said she needs to buy some things from Robinsons to let me enter the place.

The time came, and I got to play. Not before we step into Mothercare & Marks N Spencer for a while first.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Daddy came to see us, and after dinner we left for home. I am so tired..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home