Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, June 19, 2006

17th - Outing to Suntec City

Daddy and mummy brought me out to Suntec today. We first stopped for lunch at a HK Cafe.

Me & my daddy
Trying to pick my food with chopsticks. Not bad huh?
Mummy was reading an advertorial, and she saw balloon sculpting which will end soon and brought me up. But I saw a picture of a cookie making thing and told mummy I wanted to do that. I think mummy didn't pay attention to what I was telling her. I asked auntie for a flower while mummy talked to Auntie Isabella about the session. Mummy said she'll have to register me first and it will start at 5pm (whatever does that mean? I only know 'now! now!')

The flower balloon aunty made for me

We went upstairs and I saw a few children sitting down around two tables. First Aunty taught us about mixing colour. There were three colours on a palette and we were each given a small cup of icing. I choose yellow colour, then I told mummy I liked orange colour so mummy helped me mix red and I saw orange colour. Wow! I couldn't wait and told mummy I wanted to colour my cookie. Mummy told me to wait , it will come later. True enough, we were each given a pack of 5 cookies and more colours to do it. I finished my cookies faster this time round as I'm more experienced.
Mixing colours
That's what I've been waiting for
My work of art!
Did I tell you the cookies are nice??

Somehow somewhere mummy realised my balloon is missing. I was very sad and asked mummy to make me one at home.
We walked over to Marina Square and there was a competition going on. Umm.. why didn't mummy register me for the competition? But I'm glad she didn't coz' all the che-ches and gor-gors were 4 years and above. And they all were so smart to perform on stage. I would have been very nervous myself.
I played in the children playground for a while before we left for home.

I fell asleep in my pram. I only got up when daddy carried me out of my stroller into mummy's arms in the car. But I continued lying in mummy's arms.When we got home, I reminded mummy about my balloon. And she tried.
I was in the room with her, and I heard two "boms" (two balloons burst). Mummy's scared of balloons but she finally made one for me. And then she tried a sword and a dog (which didn't look like one)
That's my new flower balloon. Nice?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home