Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, June 23, 2006

Sunny Days, sweeping the clouds away

I went for my first Sesame Street Show - Out of This World - today. Well, it's time mummy brings me for a show coz' I'm big enough to understand what is going on. We arrived in Downtown East at close to 3pm, the carpark was full so mummy had to park at the adjacent carpark outside. In the centre of the lobby was a train ride with some Sesame Street Characters around it. As the ride costs $3 to go around in circles, mummy only allowed me on the cheaper $1 kiddy ride. We stopped by at McDonalds as mummy haven't had her lunch yet. I got my Snoopy toy and fries (again!) and mummy gave me the apple juice too! We went into the Marque at 3.45pm. Mummy bought the front row seat and quite centralised too. I noticed that there's a barricade after our row. Wow! I must have been one of those priviledged ones. Honker,Telly, Grungetta, Count von Count actually hugged me! Ernie just touched my hand.
The letter of the day was Y and the number of the day was 2.

I really enjoyed myself today coz' I finally get to see the characters live and I get to dance to many song. I like it when Elmo sings the Elmo's World song and Hokey pokey Song. The exciting part is when the confettis kept falling down... I picked up so many (to mummy's displeasure. But she didn't scold me coz' I'm just an innocent little girl). When we got back home, mummy gave me a plastic bag to put all the confettis inside.

Before going back home, mummy brought me to White Sands. We first went up to the library where mummy read me a book. Then we went to the foodcourt for food. Shopped around in supermarket before we left for home. Mummy bought me my favourite Oreo biscuits.

You can view the videos and photos here : -

SESAME ST 1
SESAME ST 2

Photos

Ps: Conclusion. My favourite character?? Telly Monster and Zoe (because I told mummy I like Ballet). And I also found out ah-yi's favourite character - the Yup Yups.


Thank you mummy for bringing me to the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home