Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Trip to the pool -30th June

Every Friday mummy will bring me to the pool when it's sunny. Today, she came to pick me up from school at 5pm and we went to the pool straightaway

Today, I had been a naughty girl just outside the pool.
When she was buying tickets at the vending machine, I ran away. Next minute she walked out to find me and looked very angry. Needless to say, I got scolding for running away (quite far) from her. And she started nagging to me about people kidnapping kids and I will not see my daddy & mummy anymore blah blah blah..... All the uncles & aunties were looking at me. I felt awkward as I am losing face, I decided to apologise to mummy (otherwise I won't even get a chance to step into the pool).

We went into the small pools, as mummy cannot bring me to the deeper pool. She managed to do some swimming while grandma took care of me awhile. Sometimes, mummy will sneak up to me like a shark and grab my legs.
She wanted to let me learn swimming from this instructor - Johnny - who teach as young as 6 months-old. But it means it will be difficult for her to bring me to the pool when she's taking care of Aricia.
But she was lucky to bump into this old uncle, who happens to teach in Katong Swimming Complex with Mr Soh - mummy's, dua-gu's and ah-yi's swimming instructor. She says he could be more experienced and will let me know from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home