Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I did not attend school today

Mummy told me last night that we are going to take photos today. I asked her if it's the Princess photos, but she said no - it's next week.
Whatever it is, I am happy because it means I don't have to attend school.
Uncle made me look like a Princess too! I was so happy and kept playing with the wand, which I called it the Zippidy Zippidy. Then I proclaimed that "I am a Princess, I am a Princess".
And when he asked "who is mummy", I answered "Mummy's the Queen." Uncle started laughing at me.

These photos are taken before the session begins
This is my Aunty Zet, helping me to my Princess throne.

We had so much fun. I saw some photos in uncle's computer, they look nice.
Uncle started taking alot of photoshots of me alone using different props. I can't wait to see them. I think mummy's thinking of doing a collage for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home