Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Met my favourite Aunty Jus

I have been looking forward to this day since last week. Everyday when I wake up, I'll ask mummy "mummy what day is it today. Them tomorrow leh.. then after that?" When she says Saturday, I'll always tell her "Saturday, I go see Aunty Jus (okay now, I pronounced my words better - she's Aunty June)

I really like Aunty June, she's so nice. And I told mummy that I am going to share my sweets with her. Mummy said that I'm a good girl for sharing things. Before that, mummy teased me for sleeping so low last night that my nose is at her armpits. Then she asked me "Is mummy's armpit nice smelling or daddy's." I told her "Aunty June's armpit." Mummy laughed and said "then later on, you go and smell Aunty June's armpit."

Anyway, I'm so happy to see Aunty June after such a long time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Lily Ann said...

Kena sai! She never really went up to smell your armpits anyway, maybe she was already put off by the smell. Heeeheee..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home