Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, September 01, 2006

No school! Outing on both days

Yesterday mummy brought me to Orchard to see Dr Teoh. Before her appointment, she brought me go gai-gai.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, she told me in the morning that she won't be bringing me to the Zoo. I was a little sad at first but I guess I have no choice but to listen to mummy, right? I asked to go to Paragon again, my green balloon has fallen down. I told mummy I wanted another balloon, she said okay.

Today, mummy took the opportunity to teach Aunty Zet how to push the stroller up and down the escalators. But on all occasions, she asked me to come down. I see Aunty Zet hor... very dangerous leh. Although I want to take a roller-coaster ride, I wouldn't want to take one in my stroller.

I was so happy when I saw that mummy met ma-ma. So I have more people to play with - mummy, Aunty Zet and ma-ma. In the evening, dua-gu came by. Yay! My favourite dua-gu!!
We had to leave soon coz' ye-ye is coming to our house to see the babycot, which I've spoilt the drop panel - and they need to get it fixed up for Aricia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me in McDonalds
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and dua-gu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home