Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Outing with family

Daddy brought me out to Marina Square today. I was happy and picked out my own clothes to wear.

We had our lunch and I told daddy I wanted to eat at Sakae Sushi. Poor mei-mei can't eat but anyway she was sleeping throughout our lunch.

We walked around the place and I was so tired that I fell asleep. I have no idea how long I slept but all I knew was daddy and mummy were making their way to the car when I woke up. I had a good surprise when mummy whispered to my ears that she bought Famous Amos cookies.

When we reached home, I refused to sleep. I heard that dua-gu; dua-kim and ma-ma are coming over to our house later.
The rest is history when they came..................

I went to stay overnight in Tampines. Initially I was very excited when they wanted to take a bus home, but they changed their mind later and we went back by cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home