Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My 4th Birthday

Mummy, daddy, Aunty Zep, Aricia and me went to our new house yesterday. And today, they are celebrating my birthday with me.

Me

First to arrive was Aunty Angeline, Uncle Aaron and Alexandra mei-mei. I was very shy with mei-mei but after some time we were blowing bubbles.

More people came, people whom I don't know, children whom I haven't seen in a long while. But anyway, I am happy as long as my children (school friends) came. We were playing with balloons and running about. It was so fun!
Seen here running and playing with her friends
Later ma-ma caught me bringing up my friends to the room to play. And then I lead them to the crafts area :
Let's do some crafts.
Mummy then remembered about the favor bags and since I'm the important person - I had to give out the favors to my friends.
Princess Athena giving out favors 1
Princess Athena giving out favors 2

Then we played the pinata. It was so fun, I managed to get alot of sweets.
Click here for Pinata 1
Click here for Pinata 2
Click here for Pinata 3
Click here for Pinata 4

Cake cutting was next.
Birthday song
Then the children were standing around the table for their cakes.
Kids 1

Kids 2

I was craving for this.

We went to Wild Wild Wet after that. I had so much fun today. Best thing? Mummy cannot stop me from eating candies etc... so I helped myself as much as I can (but I still asked for permission)

The birthday photos are here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home