Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

If only.....................

everyday would be like today - all I needed to do was to say "I dowan to go to school" and mummy lets me. One of the rare chance, mum agreed and brought me out today. I thought we were headed for Paragon but it wasn't so. Nevertheless, I was happy wherever mum brought me. I had a big bowl of bee hoon with fishballs at Coca after that we went shopping for some more things for my party. I thought mum said it was for my party, so I went everywhere and ran around the shop and told her "mummy, I want this for my party yay.............." and threw things inside the basket. She took them out but once she didn't know I secretly changed the 15 pieces white metallic balloon to a bigger pack of balloons - only after she left the building . (neh neh poo poo) She was quite mad coz' she didn't want to keep so many extra balloons. She brought mama to Burger King to have a seat while she went to other shops. I was feeling rather tired as I hadn't had my nap at all. The Aunty gave me a crown. She came back with more bags and I was very surprised and happy she bought me a pink balloon to match my dress.
Yay! I'm a Princess


After that, we walked around a little to see some Christmas decorations on sale. Mummy was eyeing on some things but she can't manage to carry so many things so she's leaving it to the next trip.

We left for another place which didn't take mummy long to drive to. I simply didn't understand when mummy told me beforehand "don't ask mummy to buy you anymore sweets at the place I'm going to" but anyhow I did agree.
And you know what? Mummy gave in to me when I said I wanted this. She bought some thing for me extra as well. I'm so happy.
But anyway I still went around the shop saying "I want this for my party." This time I added a new sentence "I want to share with my friends." Nah! Mummy said "No, unless I sell your mei-mei." NO!NO!NO! I didn't want to sell my mei-mei.
We still left the place with a big bag, mostly stuffs mummy wants for herself. I think the 1-month confinement period did drive her crazy and craving for so many things
Kiddy ride

Mummy was getting tired too. We left after dinner back for home, and I fell asleep in the car with mei-mei. I wonder where mummy will bring me to the next gai-gai trip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home