Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Birthday in school

About 2 weeks ago, mummy asked me to choose my birthday cake for me to celebrate in school with my children. I chose this cake with a car because I want to keep it.
She then prepared small bags of sweets for my children. Mummy said she didn't want to do Princess theme for me in school, as she can't order a small cake with the Princess picture on it. In the end, the favours were simply wrapped. Mummy says most importantly are that the children likes the sweets.
At 3plus, after we got up from our nap, Ms Chan gathered us together. Mummy was present (at the window) and she asked for my children to look at her.Then they sang a birthday song
I gave out the cakes to my children while Ms Chan helped me cut the cake. I first gave to Wei Teng's table, I missed out on Braxton (mummy pointed it out to me after I've given to Eunice Gwee). I want to tell mummy that I wanted to share my cake with my boyfriend Braxton!And she had to spoil the atmosphere for me!!
Photos of the children enjoying the cake

I love cakes!


I can't wait for Saturday to come. Mummy says I have a bigger cake.

This is the pressie given by the school





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home