Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, December 08, 2006

As long as I'm not in school

I am happy as long as I am not in school. I haven't been to ELC for quite a while, so I got to play inside with Aunty Zet. Mummy sat at the Caffe Beviamo outside relaxing with mei-mei.

We then went for lunch. I was tired and fell asleep, all I knew was I was being pushed around. And by the time I got up we had already taken the train to another place for a movie.

It is mei-mei's first trip to the cinema. I haven't been a good girl in the cinema, I kept asking mummy for sweets and she was angry that I was more interested in the sweets rather than the show. At one time I went to play at the steps and mummy is not at all pleased. Although it was dark, I could see mummy's eyes turning scary RED and quickly went back to mummy. I got a scolding from her after that. I think I was making mummy angry more than making her relaxed and happy during the show. I got scolding again and again, and she asked if I was interested in watching the movie. If not, this would be my last movie!
I did watch a little here and there. Somehow at the last 15minutes of the show I fell asleep.
Oh no! I think mummy's made up her mind in not bringing me for movies anymore.

We walked around PS. Mummy remembered she had to buy me my books for my YJC next year. We then had our dinner, bought some things from Carrefour and walked towards the taxi stand. Mummy saw the long queue and being so impatient decided to book a cab. I got a whack on my buttocks and a scolding again before the cab came - I ran to the small little road to stand and look at the approaching cabs. Our cab finally came and that's the end of my outing today.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home