Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Daddy brought us out to Orchard Rd today, but I did not get a chance to go to Paragon. It then started to rain but mei-mei and myself were sheltered by the stroller.

Daddy wanted to buy me a pair of jeans because he said all my jeans are very short now. But we didn't find anything suitable until much later in the night.
There are so many people around Orchard Rd today.
Xmas tree in Ngee Ann City
Me & mei-mei in stroller

Throughout the window shopping trip, I was in the stroller most of the time. Sometimes I have to carry mei-mei, attracting looks from many aunties & uncles.

Mummy bought me a bubble bubble. I am so happy.

We then had our dinner at Breeks, I had my Fish & Chips there. So nice.
Mei-mei reading the menu
We left Orchard Rd after spending a long long time there. On our way out, we bumped into xiaogu and her family.
Santa & me outside UOB
Mei-mei in the car on our way home

Well, I had an enjoyable day today. Tonight, mummy asked me if I wanted to leave milk and some cookies for Santa - I did! And I asked him for some sweets, chocolates and presents. Ohh... I can't wait till tomorrow. Good night mummy, daddy, Aunty Zet!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home