Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, December 22, 2006

Celebration in school

This morning, mummy let me wear my party dress to school. Mummy told me I have a celebration in school today.

The celebration started at 10am. We all gathered in our assembly place and played some games class by class.
N2 Joy (my class) played "Pin the Snowman". We had our eyes blindfolded and we're suppose to pin up eyes, nose, mouth etc... on the snowman. I was given the hat to pin. Haha! The snowman is so funny looking.

Throughout the day in school, we didn't study much. We had some singing too.

Soon, the day came to an end. Mummy came for me in the evening and tomorrow I won't be going to school.



Back : Joseph, Elliot, Wei Teng, Wei Zhe, Braxton, YiJie, SiXian
Front : Jachelle, me, Jiajia, Dikshah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home