Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yamaha Mini - Concert

My class

Me & Teacher Jasmine

Today marks the last lesson for the year, and also my last lesson with Teacher Jasmine. Teacher Jasmine will be going to stay in Australia next year and I am so sad , coz' I really like her.
Next year I will be in YJC and I can learn to play a little on the Electone.

We performed in a mini-concert for our parents. Daddy surprised me by coming down to see me perform.

Then we were given our certificates and we had a little celebration - a chocolate cake from Teacher Jasmine and some sweets from my friends. Mummy bought the Ovalteenies for my friends.

I was jealous & went to sit next to daddy on the Electone and started to bully mei-mei.When mummy, daddy & ma-ma saw me doing that; they weren't pleased at all.

Then it is time to say goodbye to everyone. So long, Teacher Jasmine I hope you remember me.
See you Elizabeth next year we will be in the same class. As for Amanda, she will be attending Friday's class.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home