Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's the long holiday..

Although it's the long holiday, my holiday began since Thursday when I pontang school again. Anyway, there isn't any lessons and mummy said it's going to be my last time pontang-ing school - I'll be K1 next year.

We went out for lunch with dua-gu, dua-kim and ma-ma. Where do you think we ended up? In Sakae Sushi again lor............ but they don't have my Salmon Skin so I had to make do with others. Well, I had alot of mummy's udon that she hardly ate anything herself. And I ate alot of things after that, so much that daddy had asked me to stop eating myself fat.

Here's me enjoying my sushi


And me wishing you :
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Hope it's going to be a good and enjoyable year for you.
And I know it means more Sakae for me!!

After our lunch, we walked around Century Sq a little before I followed dua-gu they all to another place. They brought me back home to Punggol after that for dinner.
Me & mei-mei


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home