Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Oh.............another birthday cake!!

Oh yes! I get to eat another birthday cake today. Today is ma-ma's birthday, together everybody went out to celebrate for ma-ma. I had my mee mee at the same restaurant that daddy & mummy brought me 4 months ago, before mei-mei was born. Wow! time flies huh?
We sang the birthday song and I tucked into the most delicious hazelnut chocolate cake. This time round, I dare not stand next to the cake, coz' on Christmas Day they sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and I was standing there and they teased me.....anyway, I'd prefer to sit down and wait for my cake - a big one I asked for. Before heading home, daddy drove past Joo Chiat to buy some rice dumplings. Mummy took these photos of me in the car while waiting for daddy.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home