Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My uncle Richard.. er.. where's Kiki?

I remember Uncle Richard.. I remember his cat and his house where I had so much fun. I didn't know mummy is meeting him, without me, today until I started crying. She had no choice but to bring me along. And I did promise her I'll be a good girl.

We took the train down.. and I was so happy mummy brought my colouring book that I started colouring in the train.

Mummy first brought me to Sakae Sushi, without me asking her, to eat first. I had my usual food.


We walked around a little before meeting Uncle Richard at the hotel lobby. I also met another new Aunty Dolly. They had a late lunch, I took a few mouthfuls from mummy's main course but was still full so I continued my colouring when they were talking. I was so tired that I fell asleep.
Mummy woke me up and we walked and there were 2 kor-kors & 1 di-di there. I was the only girl there so was very shy. They run and played while I chose to sit next to Uncle Richard & mummy to do my colouring.
After that Aunty Dolly & Uncle Jino had to leave, so it's only mummy, Uncle Richard & me. We walked to Millenia Walk to Candy Empire. Mummy promised to buy me some things there. I was so excited. We walked around the small mall, and I wanted Uncle Richard to hold my hand. I like him..
Then it's time to say goodbye. Mummy said we're meeting again tomorrow and I can't wait.
After we sent Uncle back to his hotel, and while walking towards the train station. I told mummy I want to play in the small playground at Kiddy Palace awhile.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home