Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, January 22, 2007

MOZART Part 2

Mummy said I am even more lucky that Aricia, having to travelled so much since I was 7 months old. It's coincident that they have the Children Mozart Festival this year (2years later) and that I've been to where he was born and lived. Having been brought around to "someone's house" when I asked who's house. I didn't know who Mozart is, although I've been seeing his face and hearing his music.
You see! Amongst all the composers, mummy's favourites are in chronological order : Mozart, Brahams, Strauss
Mummy has classical CDs and she even bought some Mozart Effect CDs for me and mei-mei about more than a year back.

Anyway, to tell you more about my daddy. Let me introduce you to my daddy ok?

ABOUT MOZART BIOGRAPHY
SALZBURG
You get to see alot of these paper statues of Mozart promoting 'Echte'. That's when I decided to call him daddy. Well.. he looks fatherly enough.

MOZART GERBURTSHAUS
Mozart family lived in number 9 of Getreidegasse between 1747 and 1773. Mozart was born here in 1756, and in the actuality the building now houses a museum.

The kitchen then. We didn't take any photos after that as photography is not allowed. There is a room inside which I really enjoyed. I learnt how to make rain, wind and thunder sound through props.

Mozart Memorial
There was another house we went in Salzburg, in that place we saw the piano that he played, some scores, bed and many other interesting things.
VIENNA

Mozart Memorial

Mozarthaus
The composer lived at this address from 1784 till 1787.
Wolfgang Amadeus probably spent the happiest years of his life here. And it was here at Domgasse that he also penned his best compositions, including what is perhaps his most popular opera “The Marriage of Figaro”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home