Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Victoria's birthday party

I simply love birthday parties! I love the food;pinata and cake.... and not forgetting my friends! A long day today didn't deter me from attending Victoria's birthday party, as this is the only time when I can go crazy and enjoy myself. Although I didn't eat much before we left the house, I wasn't hungry and took only a few spoonfuls of bee hoon and fish. I was more interested in colouring.(ahem.. now I can colour slightly better - inside the lines)I spent most of my time colouring and playing until it's time for Pinata. We were smarter than the adults - even before they put the pinata up; we knew where the flap is and peeped into what's inside. Umm... I think I saw some jellies....
The group is smaller now so we're more organised and could even take a photograph together before we start fighting over the treats.
Aunty Helen is helping out again. What is my useless mom doing? Why can't she help? Oh ya... she's taking the photos for me. And then we pulled the Pinata string. I'm an expert in this now! (mummy apologises for the blurry video - she thought she could have accidentally pressed a button on her camera causing the random blurring effect)
Click Here. Pinata (video)
Need I explain more? Of course when the treats dropped, you pick them up.
Click here. (video)

After picking up the treats, we played with the confettis; throwing it at one another. Mummy was our target a couple of times..it was so fun!
Click here.video

My friends - can you guess who is it?

Elizabeth : in checkered top
Amanda : in white top
Victoria : in yellow dress (holding balloon)

After playing and throwing confettis, we soon had to cut the cake.
The birthday cake - mummy's favourite character
Children gathering around the table. This time we sang the birthday song and Victoria & another blew the candle. Thank goodness, the naughty boy - Adam was not there!
Click here. Birthday song (video)

I got my cake and started eating it. Mummy said she didn't even realise when I got the cake (yah! she was busy talking!!)
Enjoying my chocolate cake
Enjoying the cake with Elizabeth
After eating 2 pieces of cake, Amanda; Elizabeth & myself started running around the room. We were panting and really tired.
Click here. (video)

Then it's time to say goodbye to everyone. I had such an enjoyable time. So... I wonder when's the next birthday party? Alexandra's?

**********************************************************************
Post Party : It is late (close to 9pm when we got back home). I'm smelly wet, mummy wants to give me a quick shower & put me to bed...but I just want to play.
What I picked.. alot of confettis to do Art & Craft
The favor bag & contents
My colouring
Although I am tired (for exhasting myself the whole day), I still wanted to play with the confettis
1, 2, 3.. throw!

I was abit surprised that mummy didn't stop me from messing up the floor... until she took the small broom and asked me to sweep up the mess. Poor me! Had to work so hard after a party. Anyway, I put them in a plastic bag so that I can play again tomorrow and perhaps another tomorrow?
Cinderella??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home