Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A new addition to the family

I have been looking forward to being a che-che again, as I can bully the two small babies. (Yay! Big sister RULES!!) And so I was told that dua-kim gave birth on Thursday. I was angry with mummy for not bringing me to see dua-kim and di-di (apparently my mei-mei saw di-di before me). Today, we left the house early to visit dua-kim and my di-di cousin. I am very happy to see him and he gave me a present. I wanted to carry him; stroke him and kiss him the moment I saw him... he's so cute.... but let me play with my dua-gu first.
As for Aricia, the 2 little ones had their funny moments. Read my mei-mei's blog.


I guess I shouldn't say anything more, the pictures tell everything.


Giving di-di his gift
Di-di cannot hold his gift so dua-kim is holding it for him

The children - with me being the lao-da
Do, Re, Mi (of course I'm Do)
My favourite dua-gu
My favourite dua-kim
Carrying di-di

Kissing him

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home