Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

新年快乐

18th Jan (Sun)

Happy New Year!
Mummy prepared these small mandarins for me to give to my teachers and my ma-ma's.

In the morning, we went to Jurong ma-ma's house. I kept eating the guava slices until mummy stopped me.
Then gu-gu; gu-zhang and my cousins came. I didn't talk to them, I was very shy....

Me & my cousins and gu-zhang
After our early lunch, we went to the same place to pick Uncle Richard up. Uncle Richard gave me an angpow too. He also gave me these chocolates which comes with a Snoopy stuff toy, told mummy it's from Aunty Leila - so who's Aunty Leila?? How come mummy know so many people?
Oh.... so Aunty Leila is Aunty Irene's (Uncle Richard's wife) sister. She lives in Chino, LA. Mummy met her way way before; many years even before she married my papa (and obviously I was no where in sight). Coincidently she works for SIA as well, ground staff in LA. So they clicked (ai yah..my mummy very talkative; ah pek she also can talk to ). Oh well.. mummy says if they decide to fly to the West Coast again for a holiday, they will definitely meet up with Aunty Leila; Uncle Mike; Che-che Melanie and Che-che Mylene. Suddenly, I feel I have a large extended family!

Before I meet the extended family, let me extend my stomach first. I'll finish all the chocolates by myself.
We went back after some time to let Uncle Richard rest. I brought out all my toys to show Uncle Richard.
Me & Uncle Richard
We then went over to Tampines ma-ma's house. I get to touch Ignatius di-di again. He's so quiet, I'm beginning to like him better than my mei-mei (who is so naughty and noisy)

I'm the dai ga che

19th Feb (Mon)
It's lazing around day. Nothing much except that Uncle Richard is going to the airport today.

In the morning, daddy & mummy brought him to Jalan Kayu for my favourite Roti Pratas. That's my favourite - tissue prata!
Hey! Don't touch mine!!
Sayonara, Uncle Richard

Eating mei-mei's cheesecake

20th Feb (Tue)
Another lazying around day. Today, daddy said he's going to bring us out for a movie. Yippee! Any cartoons on screen now??




After our lunch, we were walking out when we saw a lion dance troupe about to perform outside one chinese restaurant.I was so afraid of the loud noise.
Video 1
Video 2

Walked around before and after the movie, then we headed back home. I was really tired. Mummy's tired too from the blogging. That's it for now. Ta-ta

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home