Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My first violin class

In the morning, mummy told me today is Tuesday. At first I didn't know what every Tuesdays will mean until I asked mummy if its my violin class. Immediately I am so happy, I listened to mummy today.
When I saw mummy getting ready to shower, I quickly took my clothes and changed it without her helping me.

Today, we learn Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. But we get to sing it as :
AAAA AA EEEE EE 1111 11 EEEE EE 3333 33 2222 22 1111 11 blah blah blah...

At the same time, we were thought to use our left to make the fingering for 3, 2, 1. On our right hand, we learnt to make a rabbit. Then we get to learn the different parts of the violin. I didn't have my violin then but I paid attention in the class. Then Teacher Low lent me an extra bow to see the parts of it.

After the class, we went to another place to buy my violin. I am so happy that I have my own violin now. I can't wait to show mei-mei and play her a song. Next time she can play the organ while I play the violin.
My violin

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home