Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I DID IT !!

16th March
I finally did it! I finally did it!

It took me so long to earn this easel, partly because mummy said this is very expensive so I must earn alot of stickers for this. Oh yes, when I finally finished the last sticker, I put on my apron...... but mummy say I can paint tomorrow once she gets my easel. Sigh... but its okay. I'm very tired today coz I haven't napped at all. I went shopping with mummy today, a 3+ hrs outing but left mummy extremly poor from buying things for me & mei-mei.

From ELC, she got me my easel and she even bought me non-spill containers to put paints inside. But no paints coz' she says we still have alot at home....oh yes... I remember we still have those finger paints.

Stopping at Delifrance for lunch before popping by at Ngee Ann City
At home, mummy only have the time to fix it up in the evening. She was perspiring and said her hands are tired. I was a good girl and gave her a massage.
Finally..................
My easel! My easel!
17th March
This morning, mummy asked me if I wanted to do painting today. Immediately I said yes. But the catch is... I can only paint after I have my shower & lunch. Okay, not difficult, I can wait.
My first piece. Was suppose to be our family, but not enough space. And I ended up drawing more rubbish inside - so it became abstract art
Mummy asked why I didn't draw her in the 1st pic so I did one solo piece of her. But she complaint she's so ugly. Mummy's so fussy!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home