Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, June 18, 2007

I saw red and blue

Yes! Yes, I went to see Elmo & Cookie Monster in Downtown East today.
We left the house quite early coz' mummy brought me to take a bus instead of driving down. I am so happy, I like to take bus (I hope mummy brings me on more bus rides). Needless to say I talked throughout the journey.
When we reached Downtown East, mummy said she'll bring me to the playground later, first she needs to find out how to get the pass to the Meet & Greet session. Then I complaint hungry and we went to eat in the foodcourt. I wanted to eat in Sakae Sushi but mummy said no, I've already had that three times last week.
Sob sob.. then I played around. Mummy told me Aunty Angeline and Alexandra will be coming down too, so we waited for them.. still can't go to the playground coz' kiasu mummy dunno what time they'll give out the pass.So I played around, took some photos, walked a little..

Was getting a little bored, made funny faces
I was so happy when I saw Alexandra, we held hands and played together. There was a horse ride which we both tried. It has to be moved manually so it was rather tiring for us, in the end mummy and Aunty Angeline didn't have to pay for us to ride - coz' we couldn't even move much at all ($3 for 10mins ride - so expensive!!) Alexandra wanted to sit the car ride and Aunty let me play together. I am so happy and thanked Aunty Angeline for the ride. Posing with Alexandra

When it's time for the Meet & Greet, we sat in the front row. Both of them came out from the marquee behind.
Then they asked for children to play a game on stage. I put up my hands but the uncle didn't ask me up, he asked Alexandra and a few other children. I was very sad, it's not that I didn't try. (just like Dora and Pooh, I put up my hands but they never call me..) Aunty Angeline cheated and pushed me up, heehee!

So I'm on the stage! Elmo and Cookie Monster is so naughty touch my backside, I thought I'm supposed to take photo with them alone? I gave my ticket to the uncle but uncle said I keep it first. Then uncle said we're going to play freeze game to the song of Sesame Street. I was good and danced well and stopped when the music stopped but I wasn't the winner. But all contestants had a Powerpuff Toy. It's Bubbles - hey! that's me!! Mummy said it's a email reminder but I have no email address and no friends to write to me. So sad hor? Nevermind, if not I'll take it as a toy.
Then we queue up to have our photos taken. When it's my turn, mummy reminded me to hug Elmo & Cookie Monster coz' the last time I didn't hug Dora & Boots and I was so sad. I simply refuse to come down from the stage and instead of one photo, mummy took a few more for me + Aunty Angeline was also taking for me. Mummy asked me to hug Cookie Monster, I turned to hug and then Cookie Monster posed for mummy again. Huh?? But never mind, in all I took so many photos, better than the rests when we had to be quickly ushered down after they hear one click sound from the camera. (mummy said this time I'm so much better, I really smiled - coz' I'm happy!!)

After the session, mummy said we had to go back home coz' it's past my naptime. But not before, Alexandra and myself took a few more photos - at the same place which we took together last August. - Letter A for Athena & Alexandra.
We stood and Letter L too - not for mummy's name but mummy said it's LOVE.
We gotta give the playground a miss this time and she promised she'll bring me there the next time. But I think it's okay, I had the chance to play with Alexandra + I really did have fun today.
She asked me to sleep in the bus but I was so excited to get on the bus that I didn't sleep in the bus. We were so hot, but thank goodness it is an airconditioned bus.
See my cheeks? So pinkish.. mummy say I'm very pretty this way
When we got back home, we had a nice shower and then mummy turned on the aircon in the room. Phew! Aricia didn't sleep and the 3 of us ended up playing in the room. What a day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home