Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Violin Concert

I had been looking forward to this day as it is my first violin concert.
I thought it's going to be at my music school but mummy said "no, there are going to be many more aunties and uncles watching you." *gulp*



Actually the best part about this concert is that I get to wear a pretty white dress & party shoes.

Miss Low helped me to tune my violin before the concert. I heard so many kor-kors and che-ches practising so I had to practise too. Mummy told me those kor-kors and che-ches are taught by Teacher Low.

Then I had to sit down at one of the reserved seats.

At dunno what time, the concert started. We were the first to go up. I didn't know the rests of them except Balraj.
Then the rests of them left the stage, leaving only Balraj and me. Oh boy! I am nervous coz' we didn't have enough practise.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Phew! It's finally over!


We left the place about half an hour later.


Mummy is so proud of me. She asked me to pose this for her.

My naughty mei-mei pushed me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home