Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's cookie time again!

I didn't want to come back home today. I was enjoying myself so much at ma-ma's house that I'm hoping to stay for another night.

Dua-gu and ma-ma called to tell sob sob story to convince mummy, behind we were in cahoots. Mummy agreed but then she called to say that she had prepared the cookies for colouring as I won't be going to school on Tuesday, so I won't have time to do it until Wednesday or Thursday - by then the cookies won't taste nice already. No choice, we had to abort our plans to take an aeroplane to New York and take the car back to Punggol.

Here's me doing the colouring. The first time I did was purchased cookies, this time round mummy made the cookies by herself.

This time round, this is for our family so I must make it a little nicer.

The plain cookies

Then I add some colour

Do a little magic

More magic

Presto!

The finished product

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home