Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dora and Boots -Live!

Dora and Boots have come to life from screen, when I asked mummy "where are we going" this morning. She replied "exploring", I didn't know what she meant until she sang "come on vamanos...everybody let's go"
I smiled & suspected something but waited for mummy to confirm what I had suspected. When she told me I'm going to see Dora and Boots, I was so happy. Finally! I want to tell them so many things, I want to tell them how much I really love them.
You know I luvv it when it's the school holidays coz' that's the time when mummy will pull me out from school (instead of me telling her I don't feel like going to school) and bring me to places. She makes sure I am always happy.

We took the train down to Orchard, it was raining when we were coming out of the train station. Thank goodness mummy brought the rain shield along so I had to sit inside the stroller carrying mei-mei, while mummy & Aunty Zet both shared an umbrella.


It was still early so we walked around a little until mummy said we had to queue up coz' a queue was already forming. It is another 45 minutes before the show starts (I say the adults have nothing else better to do). But I'm glad mummy stood in line (while I was playing the Dora laptop) coz' we got quite a good view of the show.

Aunty Georgie came out to teach us how to dance. I was very shy and didn't dare to move my body much. When Dora & Boots came out, they first sang the theme song.

D D D Dora (Alright!)
D D D Dora (giggle)
D D D Dora
D D D Dora (Let's Go)
Dora Dora Dora the Explorer
DORA
Boots is super cool
Explore with Dora (We need your help)
Grab your backpack
Lets Go!
Jump In!
Vamonos!
You can lead the Way
HEY! HEY!
D D D Dora (4 times)

Swiper no Swiping
Swiper no Swiping (Oh man!)
Dora the Explorer!


There were a few other songs where we kept dancing and dancing. Mummy got a few videos of each songs but it's too shaky already (I saw it & got giddy) so she's not uploading them into here except this first one.

-> see what I mean by shaky??

Aricia also enjoyed herself, she kept moving and even started clapping her hands.


Soon, it was time to go. I am really sad that it's the end of the show. I want to see Dora again, but mummy said I have to go to school tomorrow. Sigh.........

=====================================================================
Meet & Greet Show
I am so excited, this is the first time I'm seeing them up close. Naturally I went on to hold their hands. Mummy's rather surprised coz' I never liked to hold hands with the characters I took with so far.

Our pass



=================================================================
WORKSHOP
At this workshop I learnt how to make backpack.

So fun! I wish there are more of these.




Me & Aunty Georgie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home