Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Di-di's birthday party - 26th Jan

On Saturday, we celebrated di-di's birthday at a chalet. The last time I was at a chalet was for my 4th birthday party and I am so excited.


I brought di-di's present along, mei-mei and myself bought him a bead game which is good for eye-hand coordination. I wanted to pass the present to him but di-di is busy crawling on the floor rug, so I gave it to dua-kim instead and joined him on the rug. He ignored me that day, I wonder why?

The food came and I was given some food to eat. I didn't have much appetite to eat coz' I was eyeing on the eclairs.
Dua-gu prepared some things for the children to do . Here I am trying to fold a penguin together with Lynn che-che.
We then sang a birthday song for di-di. I am very sad... I am supposed to be happy but I am sad. Sad because dua-gu didn't carry me. He normally carries me, but today he carried mei-mei and I am sad; angry; jealous over mei-mei.
I am still sulking over the fact that dua-gu didn't carry me. Look at my long face
I had a small slice of cake, I was hoping for chocolate cake but it's blueberry cake. It tastes okay but I still prefer chocolate cake, but mummy says it's okay for a change sometimes.
I continued spending my time by doing some colouring. This time round, the things were moved outside. These are what I did, Lynn che-che folded a pink butterfly for me.
During the party, I noticed dua-gu giving the presents (favors) to other children except me. And so, I asked mummy. I wondered if I had made dua-gu angry?? Coz' he didn't carry me and he forgot to give me my present.
Later he gave me with more sweets inside. Yay! So... my dua-gu didn't forget me at all.

I'm so tired. I haven't had my nap so naturally I was over-exhausted and fell asleep in the car on our way home.
This is my goodie bag

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home