Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mei-mei's birthday party - 13th September

My mei-mei is 2, it means she is one year older from the year before = older to play with me = lesser chance for her to be bullied by me.
I looked forward to mei-mei's birthday party, infact I had been talking about it for days and did the countdown.
And so on the morning, I obediently showered; sat down quietly to have my hair tied and dressed up for the party. Mummy invited 2 of mei-mei's friends; the rests are my friends. I had such a great time but I was the 'sole distributor' for the favors, cone hats etc... - very tiring. I have a few pictures in here. More can be found in the online album.







Helping mei-mei to open her presents. Note to all Aunties & Uncles : next time you can give my mei-mei wrapping papers & plastic bags as presents - she's more interested in those!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home