Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates

It has been a hectic month for mummy, and my happiness (no homework; no additional lessons) was short-lived.

Nowadays, mummy don't bento for me too. Coz' they changed the Mondays' menu and I can eat that in school. She don't even bento tea-breaks for me too. sob...sob.... I hope she will resume that soon. I miss my Hello Kitty bread.

On 13th, (Saturday) we celebrated mei-mei's birthday. I was so excited and looked forward to it months before and got even more happier when it was beginning of the month.
I went shopping for mei-mei's present on the 10th before my YJC. And this is what I bought.

A small Precious Moments figurine and cutlery set. Cute hor? That left me with only $1 in my wallet. But it's okay, I have another tooth shaking so tooth fairy will give me some more $$.

Saturday morning, I co-operated with mummy. Showered on my own, dressed up and asked mama to tie my hair for me. I want to put on the tiara; I want to be a Princess too!
During the party, I had a few friends over and I enjoyed their company so much. But then... I had to help mummy too. I had to give out the cups / cone hat / favor bags / cakes etc.... I'm so busy. Wait for the entry on mei-mei's birthday in my blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home