Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kitty Madness Day

I love Hello Kitty, I didn't say it because I am going for the tea-party (and get a chance to pontang school). But you probably remember that I had a Hello Kitty Birthday last year in school, so my love started way back then.

To cut the whole story short, the photos will tell what happened today.

First, the thing that surprised me was already in the carpark and .... mummy blur blur parked behind the car. I already saw it but mummy didn't notice it, she only noticed it when she went back to the car to put the toy she bought.

Cute? Next time when I have a car of my own, I'm going to do something like this too! Now, I'll try to tell mummy to decorate my room to Hello Kitty.
I met the new Aunty - Aunty Nellie- again with her boy, Brayden. Then Aunty Angeline came along with Alexandra. We went to KFC, of course we couldn't sit still. The 3 of us had to "collect straws" - to the adults' displeasure. Then we all ran outside to play noisily.

Getting ready to go into the area.
The party started and..........its the same show. So naturally I was bored. The only difference is that we get Happy Meal.
We were getting ready to go up to have our photos taken with Hello Kitty & Daniel (where is My Melody??)
Hello Kitty & Daniel

We were suppose to head back home but next minute I know everyone came into our car. And we headed to a new place.
Know where we are?

Apparently Aunty Angeline said there's going to be horse petting and Kungfu Panda.

We played on the bouncy elephant.


They both tried a wakeboarding game, which I didn't coz' it looked scary. They also wanted to try some rope-jumping thing. But I was so tired, mummy then decided to leave.

Needless to say, after all the play I was naturally very tired. I fell asleep in the car thereafter. Can you guess what's the new toy?
>
>
>
>
>


Cute?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home