Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Outing

Daddy don't usually bring us out often, so when he does it's a treat. Moreover, daddy is flying off on Tuesday so I think he wants to spend time with me and mei-mei.

I told daddy I wanted to watch Kungfu Panda and he brought us to a new place. I didn't know it's just next to Downtown East until I remember the flats near there and told him I went there before.
Wow! It's so new and there's a big big wheel that turns (mummy says it's Ferris Wheel). I wanted to sit in it but daddy says we're going for the show. I wanted to go into ExplorerKid, he also said later. In the end?? I didn't go for any of them, all we did was to walk around the place a while before the show starts, I tried bowling, and then went for the show, dinner and went back home after that.

These are the photos taken today

I tried to bowl...well with the help from daddy and Aunty Zet



Ferris wheel
Ferris wheel taken from a restaurant. I like the colourful lights

I hope to go back again soon. I can't wait to go into Explorerkid. It is much bigger now and there's an ice-skating rink. I want to skate.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home