Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back to my 'normal, boring' lifestyle

I came back from my looong holiday yesterday evening. I didn't want to come back because it would mean that Monday I will have to start school. Argh!!

The weather is so cold there, but mummy kept us really warm. I enjoyed myself so much this trip (I received the most scolding of course - that would be left to my mummy to tell the story - if she intends to). We stayed in the farm where I get to feed the animals. Grandpa Les have so many animals in his farm and his farm is really very BIG. Grandpa Les brought me on his tractor and I 'pretended' to steer it - I think he don't trust me.

We went to so many places, I can even recite the names : Lake Tekapo, Dunedin (Dun-E-din), Te Anau (Ti-ah-na), Queenstown (hey! we have a Queenstown in Singapore too!) and I can't recite the rests of the names after that.

We travelled alot on our trusty van. Mei-mei and myself have to sit behind, strapped into our carseat. At first I objected but then it turned out to be fun coz' mei-mei and myself were playing around behind and moving the carseat from left to right. It helped too that the music mummy brought along was great! I had so many Princesses DVDs but I only managed to watch my Swan Lake twice.

We were coughing, all of us including mummy. I was given Sulbutamol there, mummy is so clever - she asked Dr Lee for some medications. But mummy's probably bringing us to see the doctor on Monday - yay! no school?

Photos will be uploaded when mummy's ready and the computer can take the huge amount of photos. hee!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home