Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A surprise

Spent my time with Alexandra today.

It was a big surprise when I realised (when we were at the shopping mall) that we were there for a Hello Kitty show. Yay! I love Hello Kitty, good thing I chose to put on my Hello Kitty clip to match my Hello Kitty top and skirt which we bought in Hong Kong.

We met Aunty Angeline and Alexandra, had a quick lunch at the foodcourt, then we went for the show.

The Photo-taking with Hello Kitty and Daniel
After the show, the naggy mummies had to talk. I don't understand why adults can have so much to talk, don't they find nagging at us is enough to dry up their saliva??

We went to KFC, mummy bought 2 Chicky Meals and we got a toy each. It's a badge maker and we were doing it there. Then we started running out to play.
Then.... can you believe it? Another aunty came along with a boy and they chatted?!?! Goash!

It's a pity that the tea-party is not on today, will only be on on Thursday and Friday. So it means that we will be back again. Yee ha!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home