Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, June 16, 2008

play and play and play

I was told 2 days ago (infact I evesdropped on mummy's conversation) that I'm meeting Melia and Braxton for a playdate. I am really excited coz' I haven't seen them since my birthday party last year.

And guess where we went? Downtown East - again! But I'm not complaining.... eh.... I did complain that I was still not allowed to go to Wild Wild Wet.

This time round with them I am definitely more familiar with the place.

A geez of where we went. We first went on the ferris wheel (woah ho! I'm so lucky!) then went for lunch. Explorer Kid was next, we had so much fun this time round with my friends. Last week I couldn't enjoy that much coz' I was with mei-mei.
Mummy and Aunty Josephine stopped by at a cafe, where we took turns to drink mummy's drink while they chatted. And she never told me off that much (hmm.... think next time I shall try my luck when I'm with my friends, mummy don't restrict me that much).

I had so much fun today, I hope to do this again soon.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home