Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Outing

Mummy brought me to Downtown East as promised. We left the house at 1+pm, quite late but because mummy had to let me practice my piano - the two pieces Gavotte and Flemish Dance - so difficult!

Anyway, I asked mummy to park on the first floor but there's no lot. In the end, she parked on the 4th storey. Since we were that high, I could see Wild Wild Wet and asked mummy to bring me there since our swimming bag is in the car but mummy said no.

We had our lunch at Burger King, where I asked the aunty for 2 crowns for mei-mei and myself. I love to eat their onion rings and I'm so happy to say that I've started to learn to eat ketchup a few days ago and it's really nice.
After our meal, we walked around Downtown East where mei-mei was being so funny but pulling her crown all the way down to cover her eyes. And she did walk with her eyes covered. Clever girl!
We then went to take the Ferris wheel, promised by mummy. We were so high up and in 'balloon number 2'. It's a pity daddy is not here with us.
Mummy brought us to ExplorerKid, although I did tell her at home that I didn't want to go there today. I'm glad I did because there's so many things to play inside.
Mummy applied cards for mei-mei and me so that we can enjoy better entrance rates next time we go there.
I had a great time in the Ball O City and the Mega Play area. I didn't want to go home, but mummy said we've over stretched the time (we were suppose to be out for only 3-4 hours but we had been out for 5 hours already.)
I reminded mummy that I wanted to ice-skate, she kept saying that I can't do it. I said I can and so here I am ........... putting on my skates
and then I almost fell even though the uncle held onto me and I didn't want to skate anymore. I'm finally convinced that I can't balance.
I insisted on having dinner at the same place again. Here's mei-mei and me drawing before our dinner's served. I tried to draw the cutleries and it looks better than what I drew on Saturday.
Our side dish came first - yummy Coriander Chicken

And that's all ! I really enjoyed myself so much, I wish mummy can bring me there more often.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home