Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, November 28, 2005

I cry for papa


I am very sad. Today papa left again to "take aeroplane", before I could say more words to papa the cab came. I shouted "Bye Bye daddy" very loud as the cab drove off, I hope he heard me.
Mummy saw my lips pouting and told me to look up in the sky later "when you see an aeroplane taking off, wave goodbye to daddy. And when you see another aeroplane touching down, dua-gu is inside." Since mummy told me that; I wanted to stand there and wait for the aeroplane to fly by. Mummy asked me to go up but I refused. The third time, I listened to her but soon I began to hug mummy and she spoke to me. I started to tear a little.
The moment I went back home, I rushed to the living room and look up in the sky hoping to find daddy.
Mummy asked me to sleep but I want to talk to papa so mummy made a call to papa at 2301hrs. I cried and cried, asking papa to buy some more chocolates for me. I want papa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home