Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, November 25, 2005

How I spent my day today

Initially mummy wanted to bring me to PP and Suntec, in the end she said it might be too rush for her so she headed to Suntec instead. I managed to nap awhile in the car from ECP till the time mummy stopped the car. I woke up with a shock and asked "we go where." Mummy said "I bring you go gai gai."
We first headed up to 3rd floor where ToysRUs is, but we didn't go in. We went to the newly furbished Kids area where there are new shops. First I stopped at Growing Fun and mummy asked what I wanted for my present, and if I wanted a birthday or Christmas present. (actually mummy already gave me an ang pow so I asked for the latter). I said I wanted train train. She asked me to look around first; when I suddenly feel the urge. Mummy rushed me to the toilet. Phew! I almost pee-ed in my jeans. Then we somehow walked the other way and I ran into ELC - Early Learning Centre. I was playing with the train set on display and the only girl there. Mummy and ma-ma walked out of the shop and went into the clothing shop next door. I did not see them in ELC and started running out. Mummy called out to me but I wanted to show her what I did to the train. Eventually she said she'll follow me after I try on a dress. It's a gold coloured dress with some sequins and it looks nice for a cocktail evening dress. But the moment mummy put it on for me, I screamed "pain pain" actually it's not painful at all I just didn't like to wear dress, I want to wear my panties and home clothes that's all.
Gelare
Mummy asked me to go into Gelare where she stopped for an ice-cream - Chocolate Temptation. You can see it in this photo, but please do not be conned. She only asked me to pose infront of the sundae and didn't allow me to eat. I helped myself to the crispy biscuit and two pocky sticks. When mummy was eating and no hand to hold me back, I dipped my finger into her chocolate ice cream. HA! But mummy bought this $3.90 cookies for me. It's very nice..... she bought another one to bring back home.
ELC
Back to ELC again to play my train. Then mummy said "no more let's go."
Growing Fun
I like it when the aunty brought out another train set which costs $130+ while the first one I saw costs $110+. I told mummy I wanted the more expensive one as it has two trains. I don't know what happened later coz' mama brought me out of the shop.
Performance and balloon sculpting
There was this guy doing a sole performance on a makeshift stage with some children sitting on the floor. I watched what he was doing . Later I saw an aunty making nice nice balloons. (nicer balloons than what mummy make for me)I told aunty I want a flower, and she made one for me. After some time, I ran back to her again. This time she asked me which animal I wanted in her basket and I chose this thing which is orange in colour. She pumped up another pink colour balloon and made it into a heart shaped and put the orange colour thing which mummy said "it's a bear" onto it. I remember mummy's afraid of balloons and how she asked daddy to blow the balloons for my birthday party decorations. And also the look on her face when she pump and twist the balloons into animals for me. (Pls dun tell mummy this, but her dog don't look like a dog, her rabbit got one long and one short ear, she tried to make a bear once but the body is too long although the head looks nice.) Anyway, mummy was quite frightened when the aunty was twisting the balloons infront of me, I told mummy "mummy, you scared of balloons, Athena no scared of balloons". Mummy gave me one kind of look.....
ToysRUs
We went in to play with toys. I dunno why I so stupid walk out of the Exit area and I tried running back into ToysRUs but mummy held onto my hand and said "once you come out, aunty don't allow you to go inside."
Jalan-jalan
Mummy and ma-ma walked around. Ma-ma bought a purple (my fav colour) top. I saw mama taking off her clothes in the changing room and wanted to take out my clothes. Then ma-ma stopped me say "you're not trying clothes why did you take out your clothes." But i remember mummy asking me "why are you so guai when you're inside the changing room with ma-ma? You're always running about when I try clothings." The aunty there gave me 3 blueberry sweets.
I saw the coloured tiles on the floor outside and start hopping ; stepping on the same colour tiles. At some part, I notice different colours and mummy helped me "Athena count." "1-2-3" And then mummy carried me across and put me on the same coloured tile.
Then mummy went into GG>5, she was trying on her dress when I suddenly ran out (mummy was naked. Hee!). She asked the aunty to make sure that I run to ma-ma. Then I run back to mummy but the aunty held onto the curtain and didn't let me go in. Just then, mummy walked out. She like the dress and asked to look at other things, the aunty brought out another top for her, mummy asked for my opinion. I gave her more than she asked for...
Dinner
I told mummy I am hungry and wanted to go M but she said no. I asked to go eat Japanese food and she told me that there is no Sakae Sushi. So we went to Crystal Jade instead. I finished the whole plate of noodle, and 4 fried wantons (which mummy said is meat meat).
Hungry Child.vid
Then daddy came and joined us. I ate some of daddy's rice rice and then they sang a birthday song for me again. This time mummy bought a slice of Blackforest cake (she said there's too many birthdays this month, she already ate too many cakes) for me only.
Happy Birthday.vid
After that we all headed back home at 9pm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home