Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, November 24, 2005

No choice but to go to school

This morning I told grandma that I did not want to go to school. But grandma reminded me "today the school is celebrating your birthday, who are they going to sing to if you're not there?"
I am very happy, I get to celebrate my birthday again. In the morning, I enjoyed dancing. Although when I saw mummy standing at the window looking at me. I smiled at her and dare not cry (coz' I want to eat my cake). A while later I walked up to the window and touched mummy's hand. Mummy assured me saying that she loves me.
In the late morning, Wei Teng was so naughty. Miss Leaw scolded him and I walked up to him and tell him "you naughty ah... Today my birthday, later I don't give you eat cake." Miss Leaw finds it funny and told mummy when she came in the afternoon to bring in the cake and favors.
I wonder what is mummy going to do for me tomorrow. Another cake??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home