Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

When you gotta go; you gotta go

Mummy have been telling me not to hold my bladder and if I needed to pee-pee, I should go. So... she's not practising what she's been telling me.
Today in the car told her I wanted to 'shi shi', and she told me to hold on as we're on our way to shopping centre and that she can't stop on the expressway. I told her " I want to shi shi now. Later the car wet wet how?"
Later in the night, I told mummy and daddy I want to 'shi shi'. Both mummy and daddy were very tired and they told me "you've got your diapers on, you can shi shi in your diapers." But I don't want. I want to be a big girl and shi shi in the toilet. I sat up and told them (they were lying down on the bed) " I want shi shi in the toilet. Later I wet daddy mummy bed. Then how?"
Mummy thinks that I am smart to make arguments. In the end, she got up and brought me to the toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home