Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, November 18, 2005

One more day and it's my birthday party with family

17th, 18th and 19th. Mummy's been telling me about my upcoming birthday party. But mummy's not listening to me, I told her I like Big Bird. All she said was "too late!"
Months ago sometime in April or May, mummy asked who I liked Barney, Mickey mouse, Cookie Monster etc.. I told her I like Elmo, she checked with me again and said "okay, Elmo shall be your birthday theme."
Mummy started doing online shopping buying Elmo partywares as it is not available here. I think she was still trying to find more things when we were there holidaying. Last night I finally saw the big Elmo Mylar balloon 34" by 16". It's slightly shorter than I am, I stepped on the new flattened Elmo and mummy told me off.
Few days ago, I did tell mummy " I like Big Bird" and mummy said "it's too late." But why? I still like watching Elmo's World on Sesame Street but I enjoy the tall Big Bird more.
Well, I shall keep you posted about my party at home as well as in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home