Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, November 11, 2005

私は日本の食糧を愛する



Did I ever mentioned that I love Japanese food? I like to go Sakae Sushi and it's my second time this week.
The food is nice and I finally get to sit inside as long as I " don't touch the conveyor belt". If I do that mummy is going to let me sit outside and strap me down to a booster.
My favourites are : chawanmushi ( I can finish the whole cup); kakiage and salmon skin inari.
I dug into mummy's bag and saw a camera (she wanted to take photos of me in the swimming pool earlier on but we had no one to look after the bag so in the end she didn't bring down the camera) and starting snapping the ceiling; windows; conveyor belt. I thought they are nice but mummy say it's too ugly and deleted them away. However she kept this kakiage picture I took. Not bad hor.... I inherited this good photographic eyes from mummy . Heehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home