Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sizzler..mummy's sizzling temper.

On Saturday, we were having lunch at Sizzler. I made mummy very angry. At first she took off my shoes because I was stepping on the long couch. After some time she left for the washroom and came back saw me walking around the buffet area without my shoes. She insisted that I wear my shoes, I struggled myself out from her and ran to ma-ma. In the end, she carried me back to our table and wanted to put on my shoes.. I struggled and kicked her. She was so mad at me.... I dunno what's she thinking but since daddy said "let her go" why did mummy insist that I put on my shoes?
A long time later I decided to 'friend' mummy after dua-kim and ma-ma told me off.

Quote :
Athena: I want to eat some more ri-bons
All of us (thinking she meant the ham strips which does look like ribbons)
Athena : No! No! No! I want to eat ribbons. Not thiz...................... Li-bons (stressing on the 'Li' and moving her head down)
>
>
>

Mummy : Can you give mummy some raisins?
Athena : No! This is Athena's one, cannot share.
Athena : Mummy you wait.
(went down from chair and went towards buffet table bringing dua-kim along)
>
Mummy : Did you take this for mummy? Thank you.
Athena (nodding her head) No, dua kim take.
Mummy : Why did dua-kim take for mummy. You are supposed to take for mummy.
Athena (looking at me) Athena cannot reach. I too short (looks on with her puppy-looking eyes)
We (bursts out laughing) - lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home