Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, November 04, 2005

Running away from home >>>>

Mummy's complaining that at such a young age, I've been running away from home. And everytime I will have to trouble either daddy/mummy to come over and fetch me home or ma-ma to bring me home the next day.
I like running away from home because in grandma's house I'm the queen and everyone gives in to me. At home, mummy is very strict with me. I don't like it.
Just today, mummy drove ma-ma and dua-kim back home after our trip to TM. I unbuckled my seatbelt, made a big fuss. Mummy had no choice but to let me go. I was thinking if she refused, I will let out a loud cry and wail.... all the way. Somehow before we reach TPE, mummy will turn back ( From mummy : - No, I don't care. I just turn the radio louder)
I like it in ma-ma's house coz there's so many many people to play with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home